• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mr Busdriver needs cane in head!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Oregon
When I say I want to sit down! I want to sit Down!
I was going to the Old Town Antique shops last weekend and I was insulted by a bus-driver and I want some action! If Tom Potter does not answer my letter I want to know if I can do some kind of suit against the Tri-met bus system.
I went onto the bus and it was full. The first part of the bus is supposed to be for the elderly and disabled. I am not that old. But I do have a cane. The first part of the bus was full with these rapscallions covered in paint and studded with metal. I asked them nicely if I could sit down. I have a cane. They just sneered at me. So I tapped the bus-driver on the shoulder and asked and said: "Sir, could you ask them to move." The bus-driver said: " I am not a sir and you can stand for all I care!"

I could not believe it! I said: " I have a cane" and she( sure looked like a man to me!) said: "Shut up old lady I have to drive." by this time all those young kids were snickering and laughing at me. I wanted to drive my cane through all their skulls, but I am a good Christian lady. I told them to shut up and that I would pray for their souls. They said some things that I will not repeat.

I am so mad, if they would only let me keep my license I would not have to take the bus, but they won't let me have the cataract surgery because of the medicines they say I "have" to take.

I told her(?) to STOP The bus. And she did and she said: "Get off and good riddance" I told her I would pray for her and her husband. She said I was one stupid old lady.
My legal question is this. Why are their not designated handicapped areas on buses that people can get ticketed for, like if you park in a zone in a parking lot. I would have waited till I was near a policefellow and then made her stop and had him ticket the whole lot of them if it was a LEGAL area?
Does anyone know if The Mayor Tom Potter or any other Political Fellow has been asked about this?

I need to know, because other letters I have written to Mr. Tom Potter about other things have not been returned Yet.

enjay

You want to file a lawsuit because no one offered you a seat on the bus or because a bus driver was mean to you? I admit that it was rude, but you can't legislate courtesy.

I get the feeling, though, that had you been nice someone on the bus would have offered you a seat. Based on your post you were probably pretty obnoxious about the whole situation.

ENASNI

um

May I ask, without getting bashed in the head, what else you have written to the Mayor about?

You do sound like you are using your "cane" a little wildly. How far did you have to go that you could not stand? They were rude I grant you but you should not interupt a busdriver when they are driving. My daughter has to take a the bus from school to the YMCA and she says they are all grumpy. (must need the Prep H or something)

Duck and cover

Who cares?

Who cares how far I was going? I was going from 1st to 9th. What is that 8 blocks. I don't care if I was going 1 block! It is the fact that they would NOT move. If it was a blue spot in a parking lot they would get a ticket. I have seen the posts here!!!! It should be blue. Mr. Tom Potter needs to make it BLUE!

My other letters have not been answered. I want my pastor to change what hymns they sing in church and he won't, the Mayor will change that!

The bathrooms at my coffee shop are a weird green color and the management will not change that. the Mayor will!

They took my cats away! I want them all back and the Mayor will do That!

The Antique shop I bought my chair from will not deliver, and I do not have anyone to pick it up for me and I am not about to ask Miss Busdriver to help NOW! So that will be in my NEXT letter.

I did get reponses from a M.Gumm but I told the Mr.M Gumm fellow that I want a letter from the Mayor, and he said it will take awhile so I am just waiting awhile.

ENASNI

Happy Trails said:
I agree, someone very bored. (Yawn) :rolleyes:
Sheesh, here I am a chump again, I got sucked in.. Okay Happy I will take a nap on this one with you... zzzzz

It is definatley a joke, but funny none the less. Sorry I wont encourage the ignorance and insanity of "Miss Smith". They're coming to take me away HA HA! They are coming to take me away! lol

When They came to take my Cats, some got my cane where they did not want it!

I don't know why someone won't answer my question! Why are there no Legal blue seats on buses? Are there in other states. Is it just because Mr .Harry Potter is too busy doing something else? I am starting to believe he is not going to write to me. What do you think? If anyone out there lives In Portland Oregon, will you pick up a chair for me in Old town?

Last edited:
Well color me red and put me on a street corner!

Stop it!
That is the worst thing I have ever read! I want to go over there and thump them on the head. But I can't swim anymore with my Hip the way it is!

Potter

The reason you have not heard from tom potter will not answer you is because he probably thinks you are a nut. keep it up and the nice portland police will pay you a visit. next time you want to ride Tri-met just eat some beans first and back up and fart on those in the seats you want and they will move guaranteed. Maybe if you write Vera Katz maybe she can help you out or maybe kulongoski can help oh hell why don't you write MR Bush in Washington Dc. hell he is the one who has all the power

Miss Smith said:
When They came to take my Cats, some got my cane where they did not want it!

I don't know why someone won't answer my question! Why are there no Legal blue seats on buses? Are there in other states. Is it just because Mr .Harry Potter is too busy doing something else? I am starting to believe he is not going to write to me. What do you think? If anyone out there lives In Portland Oregon, will you pick up a chair for me in Old town?
Yes, Harry Potter is too busy fighting evil wizzards! lol

Well Color me Blue and call me a bus seat

Beans! I have not eaten beans since 1972, Do you know what they can do to a person in my condition.

BUSH! SMUSH! I wish Trimet went all the way to Washington D.C. so I could do somethings with my cane there. I would not waste my ink on that Shrub of a fellow!

Harry Potter, Tom Potter, Potter, Shmotter. I know the difference, I just forgot to take that pink pill. My goodness you people are critical. Wizards ,Shmizards They all moved out of Portland and went to San Franscisco in 1985, I know that much. I helped them Pack.

Skeeterbug, I could swat you down with my cane too. The Governor is too dang busy! And your Precious Vera Katz is the one who helped take all my Cats away! ( You would think she would let me keep them with a last name like that)
So here I am chairless, beanless collecting new cats and you people are making fun of me. It is just not nice to fool with Mother crazy. :mad:

rmet4nzkx

Miss Smith said:
Beans! I have not eaten beans since 1972, Do you know what they can do to a person in my condition.

BUSH! SMUSH! I wish Trimet went all the way to Washington D.C. so I could do somethings with my cane there. I would not waste my ink on that Shrub of a fellow!

Harry Potter, Tom Potter, Potter, Shmotter. I know the difference, I just forgot to take that pink pill. My goodness you people are critical. Wizards ,Shmizards They all moved out of Portland and went to San Franscisco in 1985, I know that much. I helped them Pack.

Skeeterbug, I could swat you down with my cane too. The Governor is too dang busy! And your Precious Vera Katz is the one who helped take all my Cats away! ( You would think she would let me keep them with a last name like that)
So here I am chairless, beanless collecting new cats and you people are making fun of me. It is just not nice to fool with Mother crazy. :mad:
Wannaman has a frisky 96 yo after her bones, he has a real chrush on her, https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=253942
perhaps you can you can cane him good and he will enjoy it, maybe a little too much ;) but the real bonus is that they make furniture in the Carolinas so you should have no problem finding a chair :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">