• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding or wreckless opperation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sweed

Recently i was driving on the ohio turnpike and was stopped for speeding. I was doing 89 mph in a 65 mph zone. I was sighted for speeding. I went to court and plead quilty thinking that it was a two piont offence. When i read over the paper they charged me with a wreckless opperation, and gave me6 points on my record. I already had six points, so my licence was sepended. I would like to know why i got a wreckless opperation and if i can do anything about it now, and if i can at lest get driving privileges?

Thank you

Aaron Lind

ALawyer

You are expected to know the law and its consequences. You may ask the DMV for a limited license that would cover you driving to and from work, but that is about it.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">