• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding in Kentucky

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CollegeBoy

I was in a hurry to get to work today and I was pulled over for speeding. I was clocked for going 83 in a 65. This is my 3rd ticket and in Kentucky we have a point system where if you get over 12 points on your record you will lose your license. The 1st 2 tickets were for 6 points. They were for about the same speed on the park way. I am worried that my license will get suspended. I go to college 45 minutes away from home and work 25 minutes away from home. This is a big part of why I am always in such a hurry. But I am not here for any petty but would like to know if there is a way that I can get out of this ticket because if I lost my license that would turn my life upside down. Can someone please help me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">