• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm a good guy, but the judge wants me behind bars!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AUO 2nd/NY

Hello,
I am charged with Aggrivated Unlicenced Operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree. I have a terrible track record with this sort of offense. I've been pulled over one too many times while my driver's license was revoked. I was already put on probation for this almost three years ago. Now, I am facing a judge that is bent on putting me behind bars.
My probation officer has just violated me. I don't have any other arrests or convictions. Only traffic convictions.
I am a full time student. I am going through a very hard time with this criminal case and with other aspects in my life. My mother just had a quintuple bypass surgery. My pregnant fiance just left me, then had an abortion. I lost my teaching job. I lost my apartment. I lost all of my assets (car, bank accounts, furnature, everything). I moved into my parents house.
I have not given up on myself. I am attending college to better myself. I don't drive anymore. I really want my life to be better.
If I go to jail, I will fail all of my classes in college. This is my last chance. Please, someone help me. If you are a lawyer, maybe my parents will hire you. I don't want to go to jail.

M

Moe from MO

Get your rents to hire a lawyer NOW!

If you have jail time facing you a judge might delay sentencing until after exams. But driving with a revoked license -- repeatedly -- is something a judge should get angry about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">