• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

C.P.S. has violated my rights, I need a lawyer!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lonowyma

What is the name of your state? Arizona My case has been going on for 13 months and i'm ready to lose it. These jerks at C.P.S. Have done nothing but lie from the get go. This gets real sick. I have three boys, my youngest is a recovering cancer patient, doing well thank god. Make this as short as possible, the case worker said my boy is a fat paycheck, there's no way in hell i'm getting him back ha-ha. I can have my other two, she prefers my oldest live with my mother, and she could care less about my middle son. I have witnesses, over 300 documents, and a Phoenix police officer to back me and i'm getting mowed over. They should have never taken my boys to begin with, they have violated my Civil Rights up the ying, Due Process, on and on. I want a lawyer with guts because I want to sue. I am not a rich woman, and am in need of serious help. PLEASE someone help us???? Thank You. L.T.

Last edited:

VeronicaGia

lonowyma said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona My case has been going on for 13 months and i'm ready to lose it. These jerks at C.P.S. Have done nothing but lie from the get go. This gets real sick. I have three boys, my youngest is a recovering cancer patient, doing well thank god. Make this as short as possible, the case worker said my boy is a fat paycheck, there's no way in hell i'm getting him back ha-ha. I can have my other two, she prefers my oldest live with my mother, and she could care less about my middle son. I have witnesses, over 300 documents, and a Phoenix police officer to back me and i'm getting mowed over. They should have never taken my boys to begin with, they have violated my Civil Rights up the ying, Due Process, on and on. I want a lawyer with guts because I want to sue. I am not a rich woman, and am in need of serious help. PLEASE someone help us???? Thank You. L.T.
If you truly have proof that this statement was made, and you truly have nothing to hide, why not consider bringing your case to the attention of the media?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">