• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RADAR

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LEN SAMS

I WAS BOOKED BY A COP USING RADAR TRAVAILING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION TO ME THE INCIDENT OCCURED NEAR FLAGSTAF ARIZONA THE TICKET SAYS I WAS TRAVAILING MORE THEN 65mph in 55mph zone THE TICKET ALSO SAYS I WAS TRAVAILING APROX 80mph-HOW CAN I MAKE A MOTION FOR DISCOVERY-HOW DO I FIND OUT IF THE COP WAS PROPERLY TRAINED ON THE RADAR- ALSO WHEN THE RADAR WAS CALIBRATED and HOW OFTEN THE RADAR NEEDS TO BE CALIBRATED

A

Attorney_Replogle

You have all the right questions already in your mind that you need to ask. You generally ask those questions in writing in a request for discovery form you file with the District Attorney's office. The exact format of the request varies from state to state. If you plan to do this on your own, you should go to the county law library and review the format of the discovery request as well as criminal procedural issues. You may be able to buy a book from Nolo Press on defending speeding tickets. You can visit them at WWW.Nolo.com. OK?

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">