• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do you appeal a decision in traffic court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mcdo

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? South Carolina.

My case was reduced to 45 in a 40 +reduced fine. I want to appeal the decision for points and insurance reason. So far I have 0 points

What is the process in appealing in traffic court? All that I know is that I have 10 days to appeal.

rmet4nzkx

mcdo said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? South Carolina.

My case was reduced to 45 in a 40 +reduced fine. I want to appeal the decision for points and insurance reason. So far I have 0 points

What is the process in appealing in traffic court? All that I know is that I have 10 days to appeal.
You have already had both the speed and fine reduced upon what grounds do you plan to appeal, that you think the fine was not enough? Inefficient counsel?

mcdo

Could someone answer my question concerning appeals?

Could someone answer my question? I had evidence for a dismissal but the judge made a quick decision and didn't allow me time to completely argue my case. I don't want points nor chance of increase insurance if I'm not at fault.

lwpat

You have ten days to file a notice of appeal with the court. This is not a research site. If you need to know the correct format and procedures either pay an attorney for a consultation or go to the local library and do your research.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">