• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can you help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wickedbliss

What is the name of your state? PA

In october of last year i was given a simple traffic ticket by a philadelphia police officer. I paid my fine online a month later and then found out that my drivers license was suspended on the date I paid by credit card online. There is now a bench warrant out for me (i ran my drivers license number through the DMV) I have the credit card statements showing when this ticket was paid ... i am getting no response from the court involved.. how do i go about getting my license reinstated (since it was revoked for non payment of this fine) and fix this before i get arrested?

thanks

rmet4nzkx

wickedbliss said:
What is the name of your state? PA

In october of last year i was given a simple traffic ticket by a philadelphia police officer. I paid my fine online a month later and then found out that my drivers license was suspended on the date I paid by credit card online. There is now a bench warrant out for me (i ran my drivers license number through the DMV) I have the credit card statements showing when this ticket was paid ... i am getting no response from the court involved.. how do i go about getting my license reinstated (since it was revoked for non payment of this fine) and fix this before i get arrested?

thanks
Have you tried taking your records into the court, standing in line and getting it taken care of? Are you sure you paid the correct citation number for the correct amount?

Bravo8

I answered this question in the other thread you started.

Why do people do that?

Anyway, if you appear voluntarily, no they will not arrest you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">