• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Class action?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rayc1

What is the name of your state? USA
Why is is there not a continous flow of class action suites concerning the tyranny of the Family Court Systems in this country.

It would seem that the equal protection of the law offered under the 14th amendment would get a few smart lawyers on the road to millions.

Curt581

rayc1 said:
Why is is there not a continous flow of class action suites concerning the tyranny of the Family Court Systems in this country.
Because people don't like the rulings. People don't like being told what to do or what not to do. Whether what they want to do violates the law or not. Family Court priority in most cases is to do what's in the best interest of children. People are selfish, and want things their own way, whether it's good for their kids or not.
It would seem that the equal protection of the law offered under the 14th amendment would get a few smart lawyers on the road to millions.
If the lawyers thought they could get away with it, they'd have already done so. They can't. They know it.

Equal protection under the law works both ways. People want to be treated as if they're special, as if they are the center of the universe, and they aren't. They're treated equally, and that p*sses people off.

Nohne

You are so wrong in your response to his question!

You are so wrong in your response. You obviously don't know anything about the tyranny of Family Court in this country,and I have to wonder why you even responded to his question at all. The lawyers don't know yet. The ones working for family court of course, are all with that 'program', and the ones who could help are as yet, unaware of the real depth of the problem, the extent of the due process violations, the corruption of the 'quasi-jurisdiction' for it cannot be said that they have true jurisdiction anymore, not the way they victimize innocent people and routinely violate constitutional civil liberties. The situation is sooooooo serious, and we could do without stupid comments by stupid people making blanket statements like "all people are selfish and parents don't want what is best for their children" (not the parents in Family Court is the idea) or "the lawyers can't do it"

OH YES THE LAWYERS CAN DO IT AND SO CAN OTHER PEOPLE

Yes, lawyers are actually trained and go to school for years to learn to do exactly that, to redress wrongs, to publicly expose dangerous violations of human rights and fraud and corruption, exactly what the tyranny of Family Court is guilty of, and by doing so those lawyers make millions of dollars sometimes. Yes, they can do it. No, a parent is not 'selfish' you moron, because they want to raise their beloved child at home with them, because they are innocent and have not committed any crime, are guilty of poverty and that is all, no that is not selfish, and yes they have the constitutional right to do so, and that right is casually violated on an everyday basis by Family Courts across this country. PLEASE keep your negative ignorant comments to yourself from now on!

makaha

THANK YOU NOHNE!!!!!!!!!
I thought I would never find anyone who understood. Now if I could find a lawyer that understood, I would be good to go.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">