• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI and Revocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CD

I received a DUI conviction 5 yr. ago and did not pay all the fines in order to reinstate my License. I was recently stopped and charged for driving without a License and insurance.
I called the county in which I received the DUI to see what I needed to do and they advised me I would need to pay the fine and have an SR22 and appear before a judge.
I DID NOT have a warrant pending for this. I have 2 questions.
1. What will take place when I appear before a judge after paying my fines?
2. Should I take care of this before my court date for driving under revocation?

A

Attorney_Replogle

Yes you should take care of that stuff before the upcoming court date. What your potential fine and or probation amounts are I don't know. It depends on what state you are in. You should definitely speak with a criminal defense attorney prior to going. You can find one at attorneypages

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">