• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gettin Adopted

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skitzo44

What is the name of your state?Merseyside

Im horrible i steal off my parents and my freinds i honestly cant stop, but i dont want my mum to have to deal with me any more its not fair. i think she should put me into foster care or adoption servises but she never will shes too nice is their anyway i can get myself into these places i am 16 and i know i can get my own place but i dont think id be safe on my own.

nextwife

You obviously recognize there is a problem. I doubt the answer is to have your relationship with your mother PERMANENTLY severed.

Talk to your mom about your serious need for therapy and other appropriote interventions. There may even be biochemical imbalances that enhance your impulsivity and could be treated with medication. Help her help YOU. She's been your mom all these years, I'm sure she'd rather help you than abandon you. Cooperate with her in pursuing therapy, etc.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">