• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discovery [RADAR]

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LEN SAMS

Thank you for your earlier advice Suggesting I make a request for Discovery to the District Attorney-How would i find the applicable address of the District Attorney where I would send the request - The Court I have to appear at is at Camp Verde Arizona The Cop writing the ticket was with the Arizona Highway patrol

A

Attorney_Replogle

You send everything to the D.A. to the court in which you will have to appear. You can call information to get the telephone number of that court. Then call the court and get the telephone number of the D.A.'s office. Or, you can just get the telephone number of the D.A. and hope that is the right D.A.'s office handling your matter. Anyhow, you get the address & etc. from either the court or the D.A.'s office.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">