• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hepl me get back on track!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Leeway

Currently my liscense has expired, I have three outstanding tickets, 1, No registration
2. No proof of insurance, 3. No proof of insurance within my one year probation. 4.Ran a stop sign. I was to appear for jury duty but because I had warrents, I did not want to appear for jury duty. Recently they sent me another jury duty form. The registration on my van has expired so my boyfriend when he went to register his truck went back to DMV and said his tags got ripped off, signed a form saying that this was the truth and gave the stickers to me for my van. So I figure this is going to cost me some$$$ So can any one offer any suggestions how do I start to clean this mess up. How much will these warrents cost me.??? Help!

ALawyer

Pay the tickets you can as soon as you can Stop diving without a license. Get a lawyer if there is a possibilty of jail time.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">