• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need some advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Doug7233

What is the name of your state?pa
wife left me for another man, she moved out of our home and into one of my parents rental homes for a month, same night she started staying at that house the boyfriend stayed overnight with her and my kids every night they were there, then she moved out of that house into his house.And now they are engaged, so I was trying to find out if I still have to pay spousal support, and if I have the right to file for full custody of the kids since she moved straight into this mans bed?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What does your order say about spousal support? And unless your custody orders specify that she can't have overnight guests..... it's not going to have much bearing.

Doug7233

We dont have any thing about spousal support yet and she moved from that house into the boyfriends home after that

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Okay, so y'all are still married? It's all up in the air then, and you (and she) can file for anything you like. There aren't enough details to say what possible outcomes are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">