• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non-Resident violators compact

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Thanks for the forum- Was issued a citation
in Ark. in January, "careless driving", after rolling an 18-wheeler to avoid an oncoming car at a 15 mph curve, was medically unable to sign-,and officer failed to show place to appear, and failed to list offense statute. Received a letter from an Arkansas court, and was told by phone that a warrant would be issued for arrest,unless I send them $100.00-(the sheriff here won't arrest)- As I am still unable to travel, the clerk moved the date to August-8 months after issue-There is a 6 months limit on transfer of information according to the Compact, and was wondering what your thoughts were.... Can they still attempt to suspend a CDL? Guess it's not relevant, as I was required to turn in the CDL, due to seizures from head injuries in the wreck, but I had a clean record, and would like to know- Thanks again-kd

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">