• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disobeyed Pavement Markings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

doobie581

What is the name of your state? NJ

I was in a left turn only lane and I sped past the first car in the lane to my right to go straight because the other cars weren't letting me in.
In the box where the license plate is, for the last letter in the plate number, the officer wrote an incorrect letter. He wrote an N when the letter should be an M.
Also, in the box of my birthdate, the month shoud be 5 and he wrote 2.
The Statute Number is 39:4-81
Do I have anything here. Thank you.

doobie581

I have another quick question. The box that says Court Appearance Required is checked. If the officer is not present, can I move to have it dismissed since he is not there, or is this one that doesn't require him to be there. . .

One more thing. I have an address change sticker on the back of my license. When the officer gave me the ticket he said that he corrected the address on his copy, but my copy still has my old address information. Do I have anything here?

Y

ylen13

doobie581 said:
I have another quick question. The box that says Court Appearance Required is checked. If the officer is not present, can I move to have it dismissed since he is not there, or is this one that doesn't require him to be there. . .

One more thing. I have an address change sticker on the back of my license. When the officer gave me the ticket he said that he corrected the address on his copy, but my copy still has my old address information. Do I have anything here?
if the officer do not show up for the hearing the chances are the case will be dismissed. Regarding address, no he made correction to this form, he was pretty sure that you knew your correct address

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">