• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Remove ticket after fine paid?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gonefishing

What is the name of your state? MI
After getting 3 speeding tickets (75/70) in two years, I've been without any tickets for 13months. I have standard insurance. After being given a job, the offer has been withdrawn due to their car insurance company going back 3 years and determining it would be too costly to insurance me.

Is it possible to get a ticket dropped from the record a year or so after it was received and paid for? Next April the oldest ticket will fall off, but meanwhile I'm out of a job. If it's possible to get a ticket dropped, what would be the procedure?

lwpat

Contest Every speeding Ticket

If it's possible to get a ticket dropped, what would be the procedure?
You are a shining example of why you should contest every speeding ticket. By just paying the fine you have plead guilty and now will just have to wait until your record clears. Insurance companies are starting to refuse to cover anyone with three tickets on their record, even minor ones.

It is likely that yor own insurance carrier just hasn't checked your MVR. When you drive a company vehicle the company's insurance checks every year.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">