• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Punch Receives Concussion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kandrews88

What is the name of your state?Indiana

My husband was drunk in a bar the other night and got into a heated discussion with some young men. When they were kicked out of the bar the three men jumped my husband causing him to be knocked out. An ambulance took him to the hospital where they found him to have a crack in his skull, a concussion. He will now be out of work without pay for 1 to 4 weeks depending on how soon he heals. Can we sue the young men and/or bar for medical expenses, loss of pay and for the trama I've been through?

rmet4nzkx

Your husband doesn't get sickleave?
Were you there?
What does the police report say?
How much did your husband have to drink?
What was his BAC? BAC of the attackers?
What type of work does your husband do?
What are his symptoms?
Where was the fracture?
Does your husband have a history of head injuries?
Does he have a drinking problem

kandrews88

rmet4nzkx said:
Your husband doesn't get sickleave?
Were you there?
What does the police report say?
How much did your husband have to drink?
What was his BAC? BAC of the attackers?
What type of work does your husband do?
What are his symptoms?
Where was the fracture?
Does your husband have a history of head injuries?
Does he have a drinking problem
My husband does not get sickleave, he is a concrete finisher.
No I was not present when this happened.
The police want to know if we want to press charges.
My husband was extremely drunk. I do not know what his level was but the hospital has the record of it.
He has a skull fracture behind his left ear. This will eventually heal by itself.
Now he has a constant headache and requires alot of sleep. He does not have a history of head injuries.
Yes he has a drinking problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">