• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't have to appear?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T12

What is the name of your state? OH. On my ticket it said I had to appear at the time and place. However when I got to the court early and went to talk to the people that handle the paperwork. She said they will send paperwork and said that I'd get it in the mail to pay the fine. I'm 17 and this is my1st ticket by the way. Im confused if she is right, because like it says on my ticket, that I have to appear. Thanks for any info.

Y

ylen13

not enough details. What did you get ticket for, if for speeding how fast were you going

T12

Hi, thanks for your quick apply I made another post down the list but anyways 59/35. No recless operation. Don't know what they used to clock me she didn't put it on the ticket. T12

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">