• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Resend an Adoption Arapahoe Co. Colorado

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Texanjb3

COLORADO - I was adopted by my step father in Arapahoe Co.in 1972 at the age of 17 (without my knowledge) when I was in the Army. My birth certificate was amended to reflect his last name. My step father and I do not get along and I am now 50 years old. I did a legal name change to reflect my "REAL" fathers name but my birth certificate did not change. I want to resend my adoption for two reasons. 1. Don't like my step father. 2. My Real father never knew that my brother, sister and I were adopted by him :confused: . We are all in our 50's now.
I have researched this and find a big ZERO as to where to start. It is important now more than ever as my step father is awaiting extradition back to the US for his management and participation in the 80 MILLION DOLLAR global GENESIS FUND ponzi scam. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you
JB3

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">