• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Respond Promptly..thank you

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tainted calling

New York-Nassau County
i was driving my friend's car with a junior license and a car pulled next to me..it was a gold mercury..possibly an undercover cop...there was a white male in the car..approx 19 years old with a young teenager style haircut. i sped up a little and then slowed down to let him catch up..only to play around a little bit but i stayed within the speed limit. after a while, he went behind my car and a GTI passed going well over the speed limit.. he then pulled next to me and pointed at me (mind you that there was previous Eye Contact). he then pulled infront of my car, and i pulled over to go into a movie theater parking lot...not because of him. he then saw this and pulled into an entrance 20 ft infront of mine. when i saw him start to turn, i went back on the road and drove away. He had no flashing lights and he didn't even flash his brights at me. do you think he was an undercover cop? or just looking for a fight?......if you think he was a cop..then why no lights and why didn't he make it clear that he wanted to pull me over? Could he have gotten my plate number in the back? i'm only concerned about driving with a junior license..everything else is perfectly legal....thank you...

Crazed98

I believe that was most likely one of the new undercover UFOs.

The aliens are trying to blend in with everyone istead of fliying around in their huge space crafts. To many hick farmers are spotting them and calling the authorities before they can abduct anyone.

You were very lucky they didn't abduct you.

You should call your local MIB department as soon as possible and report them the number is 1-800-ISAWUFO.

qcxlvr1

I really wouldn't worry about it. No legitimate law enforcement person will conduct a stop in the manner you described.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">