• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspension of DL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hamagc

What is the name of your state? California

i moved out here from CT a couple of years ago, about a year ago i went to get my license for california, come to find out that my license was suspended out here and in CT. i paid off everything needed to unsuspend my license in CA but i am unable to do the same for CT at the moment. i was cought driving without my license in CA and have to attend court next month, what i am wondering is what i can expect. i assume it will be suspended for longer, but is there anyway to avoid that? it was suspended for not paying speeding tickets in CA which i took care of and for an FTA in CT in which i did appear, it was thrown out, i was told to go home, but it never came off my record. any advise?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">