• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrong time on Speeding Ticket (AM/PM) "MIchigan"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yooper_mtu

Last Thursday morning I got pulled over on my way to school. 47MPH in a 30MPH. The office wrote me up for 5 over. I was looking over my ticket and it was dated for 4/20/00 at 9:50P.M. I recived the ticket at 9:50A.M. At 9:50P.M., I was headed southbound on I-75 near Flint. I also had two other people with me.

My question is: Do you think I can get this ticket dropped? I have two witness stating were I was at 9:50P.M. and they could also reference the time to the other tickets he wrote that day.

Thanks,
Eric

J

jd

Chances of getting out of a ticket on these bases are slim and none. This is not material to the offense, which is a basic speed violation. If trying to get out of the penalties, I suggest finding another angle.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">