• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please tell me it's not true- IAAL, Tracey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I cannot believe there are people out here who chastise the attorneys who are trying only to give a few easy answers to their questions-some serious, some silly, but for the most part, the answers you give do save a lot of frustration and confusion, not to mention the time and MONEY. If a citizen can walk into a courtroom, or even begin to deal with insurance companies, or other people, and have even an 'appearance' that they are prepared to handle the sitiation, it may make the whole process easier for them.
Thanks for your advice, although 'free' it gives us somewhere to start. KD

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 16952:
I cannot believe there are people out here who chastise the attorneys who are trying only to give a few easy answers to their questions-some serious, some silly, but for the most part, the answers you give do save a lot of frustration and confusion, not to mention the time and MONEY. If a citizen can walk into a courtroom, or even begin to deal with insurance companies, or other people, and have even an 'appearance' that they are prepared to handle the sitiation, it may make the whole process easier for them.
Thanks for your advice, although 'free' it gives us somewhere to start. KD
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

That's okay. I really don't mind. People are not necessarily upset with me, although it seems that way. What's really going on is that they are frustrated with the law, and that the law doesn't "see it their way." Oh, when people come into my office, and start getting huffy with me, I don't get mad, I just show them the door, and hope it doesn't hit their ass on the way out. You know, after 20 plus years of this, I've seen it all, I've heard it all, and I've dealt with them all. The way I look at it is this: With more than 250 million people in this country, does anyone really believe that I need their business, or am hurting for income? Then, you might ask, why does IAAL waste his time on this site if he has so much work, and so many clients? The answer is two-fold - - 1) I love the law; it is my life. 2) In our canon of ethics, I am required (and happily so) to do so many hours per year of Pro Bono work. This is how I choose to help. If a writer doesn't like my "style" - - then go to the "cheesy" attorney next door who, for a fee, will tell you anything you want to hear. That's why I'm here, AND GLAD TO BE HERE, whether some appreciate it or not.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited April 28, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">