• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a radar detect the speed of more then one car at the same time???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

laughable

Is it the rule of the court to prove that the person is guilty with out a reasonable doubt even if it is for a traffic violation?
Can a radar detect the speed of two or three cars at a time. I was pulled over another car was pulled over along with myself
she was in the next lane over about two car spaces ahead of me. The officer waved us down went to her car first then to mine and told me I was doing 52mph in a 35mph. How do I
know that the speed that was detected was actually for my car. Or shall I say how do I prove it was not. I know that I was not going that speed we just proceeded to take of from a traffic light a block before and not only that, he was not working alone. Another officer had two more cars pulled over in
front of us. When they left he pulled over two more and before we left the officer that gave us the ticket pulled over another car behind me. What should I do. Fight it. Or pay the fine, go to traffic school and cut my loss.
Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">