• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4th ticket, help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gram777

We are in OH, and my son just got his 4th ticket within a year. They said they clocked him at 73 in a 45. He asked to see the radar, but the deputy told him he couldn't show it because he was unable to lock it on. My son wants to fight it, he says he was only going 60, still over the limit, but it will make a difference on the points. Right now he has 8 points. The deputy was moving as he was running the radar. He also is making it a 4th degree misdemeanor. Should my son contest the ticket, or is he wasting his time and money? Thank you for your response.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gram777:
We are in OH, and my son just got his 4th ticket within a year. They said they clocked him at 73 in a 45. He asked to see the radar, but the deputy told him he couldn't show it because he was unable to lock it on. My son wants to fight it, he says he was only going 60, still over the limit, but it will make a difference on the points. Right now he has 8 points. The deputy was moving as he was running the radar. He also is making it a 4th degree misdemeanor. Should my son contest the ticket, or is he wasting his time and money? Thank you for your response.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Yes, your son is wasting his time and money. He'll just have to get used to riding the buses.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

W

wilbergris

I agree with IAAL. If the law doesn't take away your son's license, you should.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">