• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bigamist should support until judgment in CA.?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mrs. Ace Haus

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? I'm in California. I posted last month when I first discovered my husband is not divorced from his ex-wife. The next day he came back came home after 29 days without any communication and somehow I agreed to try to work it out again. I have not spoken to a lawyer yet. At the end of the two weeks we spent in the home I was evicted from yesterday, he left during an argument 6 days ago and I haven't seen him since. He emailed me not to contact him by phone,email,us mail,in person or through his friends,he will consider it harassment if I do! A week prior to leaving me again he let me put a deposit on the wedding/engagment ring we picked out together.He has coerced me into cutting the shifts I work, over the last 6 months or so down to about a 1/4 of my normal work schedule wanting me to quit ultimately. And my eviction was do primarily to his decision in Feburary not to pay the rent which was combination his, mine and my roommates money. He had bills to pay of his own with it. Eviction was served Feb. 27,2005. While he had disappeared again, I took a loan and paid the rent again that month. I've never caught up on my monthly bills enough after that to pay on time, thats how I got the boot. He has yet to pay me back for that incident. also when finally she wouldn't accept my rent, he took the liberty to resign the Money Orders, paid to the order of, his name to the toon of $1000.00. Which he still has! Sorry this is so long. Finally I want to know if since we are technicaly married until the judgment is granted and then we never were but it means that on file I'm married and cant do it again,until the judgment. as if I would, ever! Cant I get him to pay something to me for relocation,deception,and mental cruelty being his wife in good faith and acting as anyone would to make compromises for the good of our marriage. Or am I stuck? I guess small claims and fraud? AUGH! homeless and frustrated AGAIN!

Mrs. Ace Haus

Point taken! Thanks I needed that!

I'm on my way the sherifs department I just remembered I spoke to a woman that can help me with the dv restraining order. Here I go! Thanks!

Mrs. Ace Haus said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? I'm in California. I posted last month when I first discovered my husband is not divorced from his ex-wife. The next day he came back came home after 29 days without any communication and somehow I agreed to try to work it out again. I have not spoken to a lawyer yet. At the end of the two weeks we spent in the home I was evicted from yesterday, he left during an argument 6 days ago and I haven't seen him since. He emailed me not to contact him by phone,email,us mail,in person or through his friends,he will consider it harassment if I do! A week prior to leaving me again he let me put a deposit on the wedding/engagment ring we picked out together.He has coerced me into cutting the shifts I work, over the last 6 months or so down to about a 1/4 of my normal work schedule wanting me to quit ultimately. And my eviction was do primarily to his decision in Feburary not to pay the rent which was combination his, mine and my roommates money. He had bills to pay of his own with it. Eviction was served Feb. 27,2005. While he had disappeared again, I took a loan and paid the rent again that month. I've never caught up on my monthly bills enough after that to pay on time, thats how I got the boot. He has yet to pay me back for that incident. also when finally she wouldn't accept my rent, he took the liberty to resign the Money Orders, paid to the order of, his name to the toon of $1000.00. Which he still has! Sorry this is so long. Finally I want to know if since we are technicaly married until the judgment is granted and then we never were but it means that on file I'm married and cant do it again,until the judgment. as if I would, ever! Cant I get him to pay something to me for relocation,deception,and mental cruelty being his wife in good faith and acting as anyone would to make compromises for the good of our marriage. Or am I stuck? I guess small claims and fraud? AUGH! homeless and frustrated AGAIN!
Where did you learn to write, California??? This is hard to follow.

dallas702

Have the bum arrested and charged with bigamy. That'll teach him to mess with you. Maybe his other wife will join you.

Oh, and when you see him again make sure his handcuffs are secure, step directly in front of him, then kick him swiftly and as hard as you can right in his crotch.

Then, go home and try to figure out why you got together with this loser.

nextwife

dallas702 said:
Have the bum arrested and charged with bigamy. That'll teach him to mess with you. Maybe his other wife will join you.

Oh, and when you see him again make sure his handcuffs are secure, step directly in front of him, then kick him swiftly and as hard as you can right in his crotch.

Then, go home and try to figure out why you got together with this loser.

Oh, yeah, that all really helps address the poster's FINANCIAL support question. If she's having trouble getting support NOW, how much do you believe incarcerating the guy is going to improve her ability to either get temp support or a cash settlement to help with current living costs?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">