• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspension of my license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

surjihunt

What is the name of your state? GA. Ok First of all I want to know why did they wait for so long to suspend my license because I got two tickets way back in oct and they just now sent me a letter in May saying that my license is suspended What is up with that. Second i wanna know is there anyway can i get them back before the six months is up? Third of all I want to know is there any free class in Georgia to take to get my license back? Can anyone help me out with this. Oh yea Im 17 right now Im bout to be 18 in sept. and I dont get my license back till nov. Will I be able to get my class C license instead of getting my Class D license again

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">