• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Theft??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wehi4

What is the name of your state?HI I was arrested for theft due to the bank is claiming I deposited empty envelopes into my account through the ATM. but I told the officer that a fried of mine was supposed to deposit a check for $500 into my account then withdraw it...twice. But the officer said there was no sign of any checks just empty envelopes. So I was released pending further investigation. Isn't there a statue of limitations on how long from the time of the crime untill now wich has been 1yr 6mth, and I know for a fact that they are not investigating because they have to question my boyfriend and they have not contacted him yet. Could it be that they are trying to scare me or make me rat out someone? A month earlier I was at a friends house when the NARCS raided her house and when they came in I was holding a purse with alot of stuff inside it, none I mean NONE of which were mine. But I got charged with 2 counts 3rd degree promotion of a dangerous drug: 2 counts drug paraphaneila, and 1 count 1st degree promotion. What do you think of my messed up situiation?? Please help!!

CdwJava

You committed a felony ... well, you are accused of committing a felony - perhaps several (it would be in my state). They probably have a few years to bring it to court. However, chances are if they have not yet done anything about it that they probably don't intend to.

Consider this that little warning from above ... time to change your ways and your companions.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">