• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Honestly

I live in Illinois. In Oct. of '99, I received a traffic violation that resulted in the suspension of my license. I was a minor at the time. I got pulled over for speeding, and the officer noticed a case of beer in my backseat. He preceeded to look in my vehicle and pulled empty beer cans from my car. I offered to take a breathilzer and the results were 00, which I knew it would be. I do not drink beer. I received three tickets: speeding, possession, and illegal transportation. Because my breathilizer was 00,I was able to get possession dropped. My license was suspended for illegal transportation. My suspension began in Apr. 2000. I am of legal age now. Is there anything I can do to get my Illinois license reinstated?

J

jimlawnc

you may be able to get a limited driving privilege (a lawyer would know) or you may be eligible for a hearing sometime to try and get your license back, your DMV would know that and it's usually on the letter you get from the DMV that tells you when your license will be revoked
good luck
diana

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">