• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dog fight

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

klcaries

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hi, about a month or so ago my dog got into a fight with the dog nextdoor. What happened (because my roommate/the landlord viewed it)was due to a small gap in the fence my dog was able to get his head through the fence. The dog nextdoor pulled him through the fence and then attacked him. It cost around $600 in vet bills and two-three weeks for him to get better. The guy next door said that since he put his dog down and his dog also had injuries he doesn't owe anything. I just asked for half of the bill amount. He also said that since the dog was on his property a dog fight isn't the owners fault. This really doesn't make since, only his head was breaking the plane, his dog pulled him physically onto the property.

Can you help me with this??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">