• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sliped and fell on wet floor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SueRoy

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?California

I was shopping at a well known store, and right infront of the checkstands I slipped and fell, a employee had just pushed carts into store from outside about 20 feet infront of me, she and I did not notice that in her card was a coke or cup tipped over and was dripping on the floor there were no signs because she did not notice it, I slipped (I was in thongs) and fell on my hip and shoulder maybe my hand too because it is numb, they would not help me up because they thought they might injure me more, I layed there for about 15 min dying of pain this was cement floor where I slipped and thin carpet over in front of it where I landed, the ambulance came and fire dept I am 58, they checked me out and finally helped me up to a chair I sat there for a while I was so embarassed, I declined going in a ambulance because I told them I could not afford a thousand dollars, they told me I could have my husband take me later if I felt I needed to go, I was dazzed as they walked me out but made it home then started hurting real bad so husband took me, they xrayed my hip (not the shoulder) I have to go back so don't know but don't think I broke anything I mainley want pain pills and it was Friday night, since then I have numbness in back and back of rib area and pain in hip, I have no insurance and at my age know I will have pain further as hard as I hit, what kind of suit can I file and for what medical costs to expect, I am not saying I will sue but I do not have the money for any of this, a report was also made at the store saying exactely the same.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">