• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unethical Bank Employee???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fatbast

What is the name of your state? Tx

Try to make this short and sweet. I was partner with an individual, no paperwork signed, company is s-corp in partner's family name, both listed on bank with full access rights.

I found out that partner had been paying personal bills with company/client money - and tried to hide it from me. I immediately transferred estimated amount of profits due to myself from company acct to my personal acct. (Common practice for us to do since begining)

Bank rep called and asked for my partner (who wasn't in) and said it was something she had to speak with him only about..... and would not disclose. She called him at his home and upon his request....transferred the money out of my personal account and back into our company account.
IS THIS LEGAL? WHAT CAN I DO??

Note ** The entire transaction history is NOT reflected on my online account history...However, I did get a teller to print out the transaction from the bank's computer when I went and withdrew the money moments later!!

Thank you in advance for your input.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">