• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

77 in a 60 in ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

km136803

What is the name of your state? Ohio]

I got a speeding citation for going 77 in a 60 mph zone, it didn't seem like i was going that fast, i was keeping up with the speed of traffic and in the passing lane to get around some cars. this happened on I-271 in Cuyahoga county, could anyone tell me how much this is going to be and if there is any way it will not make my insurance go up? I am on my mom's insurance and she doesn't know about the citation yet, it was a first offence so i'm not sure how to handle it. thank you.

JETX

km136803 said:
I got a speeding citation for going 77 in a 60 mph zone, it didn't seem like i was going that fast, i was keeping up with the speed of traffic and in the passing lane to get around some cars. this happened on I-271 in Cuyahoga county, could anyone tell me how much this is going to be and if there is any way it will not make my insurance go up? I am on my mom's insurance and she doesn't know about the citation yet, it was a first offence so i'm not sure how to handle it. thank you.
Call the court and call the insurance company. That is the ONLY way to get accurate answers to your questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">