• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dwn4now

What is the name of your state? FL

Heading for a divorce but the house was purchsed solely by me 5 years prior to marriage and never added to the deed. 3 years after marriage refied house w/ her a co-signer but not added to deed. Does she have equal right to full propert value or just vaule from refi?

Does her infidelity help persuade more in my favor?

LdiJ

Dwn4now said:
What is the name of your state? FL

Heading for a divorce but the house was purchsed solely by me 5 years prior to marriage and never added to the deed. 3 years after marriage refied house w/ her a co-signer but not added to deed. Does she have equal right to full propert value or just vaule from refi?

Does her infidelity help persuade more in my favor?
She would be entitled to a share of the equity that accrued during the marriage...you would have to be able to refi the house again into your name soley.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">