• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ran over an old man

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wannaman55

:confused: What is the name of your state?South Carolina
I was winding around a curb and accidently ran over my 96 year old neighbor Mr. Smithers who was taking his afternoon walk he survived but he's pressing charges. What should I do?

Last edited:

W

wannaman55

Labtec600 said:
Hire a lawyer?

I'm sure Mr. Burns would make him feel much better.
Who's Mr. Burns? and can someone pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeanswer my question!!!

ENASNI

Look

Was he taken to the hospital, what kind of injuries does he have.

They were referring to The Simpsons. A Tv Show, Mr Smithers is Homer's boss, Mr. Burns is his adoring assistant.

See if you can settle out of court with the old guy, or get a lawyer. This is not brain surgery.

W

wannaman55

ENASNI said:
Was he taken to the hospital, what kind of injuries does he have.

They were referring to The Simpsons. A Tv Show, Mr Smithers is Homer's boss, Mr. Burns is his adoring assistant.

See if you can settle out of court with the old guy, or get a lawyer. This is not brain surgery.
Thanks, I wish other people in here would sensibly answer people's questions instead of being smart!!

It's better to be lucky than smart. If you are lucky, you would't run over old men.

Hopefully you didn't hit and run. If you did hit and run, Immediately read this and do as it says

1) Call your insurance company, your liability handles this first.

2) Don't trust the insurance company, get yourself a lawyer.

Last edited:

ENASNI

wirry1422 said:
Actually Mr. Burns is Homer's boss and Smithers is Mr. Burns' adoring assistant.
You are absolutely right, Thank you for the correction... now which one was Maggie.. Just kidding. :p

michsisu

Do what Robbie0723 said.

Then be very careful, sometimes at 96 they have different ideas of justice. Instead of going to the hospital for his injuries and holding you liable, he just might hop in the car and run your ass over and call it even!

rmet4nzkx

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">