• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Answer My Question Below

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wannaman55

:eek: You'll have answered my question now please leave me alone so this thread can fall into archives

Last edited:

BlondiePB

wannaman55 said:
Book AntiquaWhat is the name of your state?South Carolina
:confused: :confused: :confused: I WROTE IN ABOUT WHAT TO DO ABOUT RUNNING OVER MY ELDERLY NEIGHBOR TODAY AND NOBODY HAS RESPONDED. THIS IS NO JOKE, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!I NEED HELP!!!!!
Not a joke??? How do you explain that just today you live in both South Carolina and Arkansas and several days ago you lived in North Carolina?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=252593

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=253803

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=252860

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=253643

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=253768

W

wannaman55

BlondiePB said:
I Live on the border of North carolina and I was talking about friends who live in Arkansas-Learn to Read!!!

kathrynne

wannaman55 said:
I Live on the border of North carolina and I was talking about friends who live in Arkansas-Learn to Read!!!
Hon, didn't your Mama ever tell you if you always tell the truth you don't have to remember what lies you've told whom?

You said "I live in Arkansas." Not friends, YOU.

Please. Rent a brain cell. Better yet, rent two so the first won't get lonely.

W

wannaman55

kathrynne said:
Hon, didn't your Mama ever tell you if you always tell the truth you don't have to remember what lies you've told whom?

You said "I live in Arkansas." Not friends, YOU.

Please. Rent a brain cell. Better yet, rent two so the first won't get lonely.
No, No, No Read my other posts I SAID friends-quote-unquote!!

kathrynne

wannaman55 said:
No, No, No Read my other posts I SAID friends-quote-unquote!!
You mean THIS post?

What is the name of your state?Arkansas
I do redeliveries for a newspaper here in Arkansas, the other day I was on my way to do one and a driver hit me from behind. She told me her brakes locked up on the wet road. My car is only damaged slightly on the bumper and it is still totally driveable. As a result and I was told it was standard procedures I had to go take a drug test and I cant go back to work until the results come back in, I don't do drugs of course, never have, never will. I'm also afraid this tyrant of a boss is going to use this as an opportunity to fire me. And this is all because of another stupid driver on the road. What can I do?

Because that is the one I bothered reading. Seriously. Rent a clue.

BlondiePB

wannaman55 said:
Where does you post below talk about your friends who live I in Arkansas?

Learn to take your medication(s) and find something better to do with your time other than waste the bandwidth with your joke/fake threads. You can count me out of your games.

Today, 08:40 AM
wannaman55
Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2005

Missing work because of another driver!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state?Arkansas
I do redeliveries for a newspaper here in Arkansas, the other day I was on my way to do one and a driver hit me from behind. She told me her brakes locked up on the wet road. My car is only damaged slightly on the bumper and it is still totally driveable. As a result and I was told it was standard procedures I had to go take a drug test and I cant go back to work until the results come back in, I don't do drugs of course, never have, never will. I'm also afraid this tyrant of a boss is going to use this as an opportunity to fire me. And this is all because of another stupid driver on the road. What can I do?

kathrynne

BTW, hon. If your chest is crushed and your legs are worthless because that old man ran you down, WTH are you doing at a computer?

Go run and play with some friends now, okay? The folks here are not likely to put up with you for long.

BlondiePB

kathrynne said:
BTW, hon. If your chest is crushed and your legs are worthless because that old man ran you down, WTH are you doing at a computer?

Go run and play with some friends now, okay? The folks here are not likely to put up with you for long.
Agree.........

W

wannaman55

kathrynne said:

You people are the rudest people!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">