• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

separation started yesterday. can anyone answer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

martha avila

W
hat is the name of your state? california

my husband found out that i am not in love with him and that i am un love with someone else. we been married 28years. we only have one car that i use for work. i need it for work i am a house cleaner. he took the car with him and told me its not mine cause its in his name. he does not need the car for his work. he carpools with my olderest son. they work togerther. i hve no way to go to work. do you think i could get my car back for now.

thank you martha

LdiJ

martha avila said:
W
hat is the name of your state? california

my husband found out that i am not in love with him and that i am un love with someone else. we been married 28years. we only have one car that i use for work. i need it for work i am a house cleaner. he took the car with him and told me its not mine cause its in his name. he does not need the car for his work. he carpools with my olderest son. they work togerther. i hve no way to go to work. do you think i could get my car back for now.

thank you martha
You are going to have to find other means of transportation. The car is his property until or unless a judge says differently....and that is not going to happen fast enough to solve your problem....if it happens at all.

fire1ss

Great

Married for 28 years and you tell your husband you love someone else now. And all you can ask is "Can I get my car back?" He should not have left. He should have helped you pack YOUR bags. :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">