• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just Got Ran Over

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wannaman55

What is the name of your state?SOUTH cAROLINA
:eek: :eek: An old man I ran over today just ran me over and my ribcage is crushed and my both legs are crushed. What charges should I file and what is going to be the end result of two people suing over the same thing? :eek:

ENASNI

well

wannaman55 said:
:eek: :eek: An old man I ran over today just ran me over and my ribcage is crushed and my both legs are crushed. What charges should I file and what is going to be the end result of two people suing over the same thing? :eek:

First of all you have to get the same lawyer, but make sure you strip search him first.

stephenk

"An old man I ran over today just ran me over and my ribcage is crushed and my both legs are crushed"

And yet you found the time to get to your computer, go online, and post your question. Talk about priorities.

W

wannaman55

stephenk said:
"An old man I ran over today just ran me over and my ribcage is crushed and my both legs are crushed"

And yet you found the time to get to your computer, go online, and post your question. Talk about priorities.
Please, i've suffered worse injuries, i've been hit in the head with flying paint buckets, stepped on big nails running barefoot up my basement stairs, been electrocuted twice, had a large spider thrown on me and then hit with a baseball bat.

rmet4nzkx

wannaman55 said:

Sounds like he was trying to jump your bones, I think he likes you :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">