• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BrennenK

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Ohio
I thought everything was going great. My husband and I got a new apartment. Found out we are expecting our second child. We have a beautiful two year old boy. Life was great. Yes we fight. Yes things are hard at times. We get into one of our stupid fights one days. He says he's unhappy and he's gone. He's been gone for three weeks now. One day he seems like he wants to come back. The next he's a total jerk again. I want my family back but the pain is unreal. He hardly spends any time with our son. Who cries daily for his daddy. I have to do everything alone. What do I do?

LdiJ

BrennenK said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Ohio
I thought everything was going great. My husband and I got a new apartment. Found out we are expecting our second child. We have a beautiful two year old boy. Life was great. Yes we fight. Yes things are hard at times. We get into one of our stupid fights one days. He says he's unhappy and he's gone. He's been gone for three weeks now. One day he seems like he wants to come back. The next he's a total jerk again. I want my family back but the pain is unreal. He hardly spends any time with our son. Who cries daily for his daddy. I have to do everything alone. What do I do?
It may be time to file for divorce. Or, to convince your husband to attend marriage counseling with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">