• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hurt at college

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aubrey2

What is the name of your state? north carolina Earlier this year I stumbled over cement that was pushed out of place in the parking garage at my university. It was early morning, not lighted well, and someone or something had pushed the cement stops in the parking area together. I kept walking in a lot of pain and eventually had to ask someone to call for help. The campus police , maintance, and several other people responed. I went to the infirmary at school, then to the emergency room. xrays did'nt show anything, I was still in a great deal of pain and 2 days later went to an orthopedic doctor. My hip was fractured, requiring surgery. I had to drop my classes and am currently still out of work. My insurance has paid for everything. I am still in lots of pain, unable to walk well, and taking therapy 2times a week. Do I have a case?

stephenk

Against who, the college? For what? Unless it was pitch black, the raised cement block is an open and obvious hazard to avoid while walking.

Was the block on the pedestrian walkway or were you walking between parked cars?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">