• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1mrtym

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica1228

panzertanker said:
I do, I do!
What would happen to me if I got caught speeding on my way to a northern state???
You might get a ticket from the police officer, but once you got to that northern state you'll find that it was worth it. Very worth it! ;)

1mrtym

Oh Veronica

You know what I am talking about. You and IAAL. Have fun. Unlock the beginning and everyone will get it.

Rushia

1mrtym said:
You know what I am talking about. You and IAAL. Have fun. Unlock the beginning and everyone will get it.
What are you talking about? Only you or admin can lock your threads, noone else can do that.

1mrtym

I didn't lock it. Admin maybe? I really don't know now. The funny thing is. I am now, I noticed, a junior member. What the hell is that? This is a joke. The senior members? I guess they replied a few times more than me? I would be really afraid to listen to anything on this site. Junior member.............mmmmmm

Rushia

1mrtym said:
I didn't lock it. Admin maybe? I really don't know now. The funny thing is. I am now, I noticed, a junior member. What the hell is that? This is a joke. The senior members? I guess they replied a few times more than me? I would be really afraid to listen to anything on this site. Junior member.............mmmmmm
sigh...

What do you think? People are out to get you? Threads you responded to may no longer exist. Such as admin deleted them. My hubby comes to this site on occasion too, but you wouldn't find him because all the threads he responded to were deleted. When that happens, your count goes down. Some advice for you. Stop harrassing the Senior members, they are trying to help. You may not like their methods or their advice, but hey, this is free after all.

Veronica1228

--PARIDISE-- said:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=127927

She didn't like IAAL's Top Ten....Then when she asked for advice, IAAL would not give her any.

Lady, go to bed. Honestly, how insane are you?
Oh! I know who she is now. She's the whiner. Thanks Paridise.

I think she must have some kind of condition that prevents her from finishing a complete thought or sentence. I don't understand half of what she says. As if I was supposed to remember who she is or anything about her.

My we DO think a lot of ourselves, don't we?

Rushia

Veronica1228 said:
Oh! I know who she is now. She's the whiner. Thanks Paridise.

I think she must have some kind of condition that prevents her from finishing a complete thought or sentence. I don't understand half of what she says. As if I was supposed to remember who she is or anything about her.

My we DO think a lot of ourselves, don't we?
Shame on you, you're the one picking on her. You should remember. Apparently she does think alot of herself huh??? I still love you though.

Veronica1228

Rushia said:
Shame on you, you're the one picking on her. You should remember. Apparently she does think alot of herself huh??? I still love you though.
Thanks hon, but if I remember correctly, I didn't even really pick on her initially. I was laughing at stuff IAAL said, and she didn't like it. She is overly sensitive.

Rushia

Veronica1228 said:
Thanks hon, but if I remember correctly, I didn't even really pick on her initially. I was laughing at stuff IAAL said, and she didn't like it. She is overly sensitive.
They never do.

1mrtym

Yes paradise, I am sure you do remember who I am. Do I sound like I can't complete a thought. I can complete anything I start. I know I insulted your professionalism. You absolutely deserved it. I came on here for advice, I am sorry that I looked around and saw that 10 top things..........thread. I thought it was cruel, UNPROFESSIONAL, and really inapropriate. (spelling?) And YOU asked me if I thought I would get an answer after not thinking it was funny? Keep talking paradise, you grow smaller, and smaller. How many times do I have to reply on here before I am a senior member and people think I AM AN ATTORNEY? Just wondering? :0)

Veronica1228

1mrtym said:
Yes paradise, I am sure you do remember who I am. Do I sound like I can't complete a thought. I can complete anything I start. I know I insulted your professionalism. You absolutely deserved it. I came on here for advice, I am sorry that I looked around and saw that 10 top things..........thread. I thought it was cruel, UNPROFESSIONAL, and really inapropriate. (spelling?) And YOU asked me if I thought I would get an answer after not thinking it was funny? Keep talking paradise, you grow smaller, and smaller. How many times do I have to reply on here before I am a senior member and people think I AM AN ATTORNEY? Just wondering? :0)
No one cares if you thought anything was unprofessional or inappropriate. The thread you are talking about was created 3 years ago, and was a joke amongst Senior Members. Those of us who offer advice do it in our spare time and for FREE. We get the same questions over and over, day after day. The same spelling errors. The same issues etc. Sometimes we need to laugh it off so that we can continue to help people.

Do you have a problem with that? Who cares?

You come here, knock us, knock our site, alienate IAAL who in fact IS a lawyer and could have answered your questions, and then expect to get help. Grow up.

By the way, you did get an answer from someone else so why are you still complaining? Also, I am the one who said you cannot complete a thought, not Paridise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">