• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaidyn

i am from joliet,illinois here it is is -i stole a washer and dryer from a prior residence. the owner is pressing charges against me allthough it is not her washer and dryer,a tennant before me is the rightful owner.my detective that has been dealing with me has now contacted this OTHER tennant she admitted that the washer and dryer was her. the owner is trying to scam and say i stole her brand new washer and dryer(1000.00) is what she wants but the detective allready came and identified the items they are old and run down just like they were when i took them,i have been to court three times i have tried to plead guilty to get this overwith and now they are saying that i am not mentally fit to plead guilty and i have to go see a head doctor at the public defenders office downtown which i allready have my own doctor that i see reguarly for my mental condition. what if their new doctor still sees me unfit what will happen then. the detective told me this was not a felony charge. if i get charged i am also going to lose my home because i am on section eight and they say if im charged i am going to lose my section eight.i have to see their doctor august and my next court date is in september and why wont they just let me plead guilty..please. please can someone answer my questions all of them please what is going to happen to me please help im really scared......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">