• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husband married twice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

help_please

What is the name of your state? overseas

My husband lives in New Mexico, we got married overseas about 4 years ago. The marriage failed, we have been separated for about 4 years now but we are still legally married. I just found out that he married another woman, again outside the US. What should I do?

rmet4nzkx

This forum is for US laws only.
Since you give no other details, I suggest you get a divorce where you are, then you won't be married to this bigamist. You can also contact the authorities in New Mexico, as you may not be the only one either and the IRS is always interested in potential tax fraud.

help_please

rmet4nzkx said:
This forum is for US laws only.
Since you give no other details, I suggest you get a divorce where you are, then you won't be married to this bigamist. You can also contact the authorities in New Mexico, as you may not be the only one either and the IRS is always interested in potential tax fraud.
I posted my question here because he is an American and is liable to US laws, just wanted to have an idea on which way to go. Thank you very much for the advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">