• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding in NC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kumar

I just revieved my second ticket for speeding 49 in a 35 m.p.h. zone. 6 months ago I recieved my first ticket for rolling through a stop sign. I used my "prayer for judgement" for my stop sign ticket already. SHould I just pay the fine and take the points on my insurance? Or should I go to court and try to reduce the charge in attempt to not get any points on my insurance?

D

daveyo

Why don't you just stop speeding and rolling through stop signs? You sound like a driver who needs to readjust their old habits or just suck it up and pay the fines for your attrocious drving habits.

L

Lealah

you can have it reduced or call and ask about traffic school, they have night and saturday classes, and then the ticket is drop,but you can only take these once in a three year period

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">