• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Which Ticket?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JUSTFINE

What is the name of your state?undefinedNEW JERSEY What is the name of your state?NEW JERSEY
STATE-NEW JERSEY

I was approaching a light at intersection and was in left hand turn lane. A car came out out a convience store entrance (ARROW POINTING IN) and went across the right lane into left lane (both oncoming lanes) trying to make a left and struck my car. There were three officers on the scene in less then 5 minutes. My car was in proper lane and his was sitting across and blocking both lanes. He received a ticket by the police for careless driving, improper turn and failure to yield to oncoming traffic. Six days later ... this guy personally cites me with 2 tickets .... improper lane change and driving in a safety zone which is totally false. A single lane approaching the light turns into 2 lanes and I had more then enough room to go around the yellow slash lines in the middle of the road. Besides, he was sitting in a parking lot, along a heavily tree lined road and there was traffic in right lane so ... he had no clear view. I supplied my lawyer with photos, measurements and diagrams. Question: Does this guy's ticket mean more then a police offier's in court?

Thank you,
Justfine

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">