• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

shot at night club

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

unluckysleeper

What is the name of your state? california
i was shot at a night club in los angles ....fight broke out inside club . i (not involved) was standing in line outside ... fight later cont outside ... peace officers broke it up and one eventuallly got hit in the face with fist .... later ran in venue.... I victim asked if we can go in .. p.o. said no and "you guys better get out of here, they are gonna blast..." reffering that the fighters are going to shoot their guns... i replied "so if they are gonna blast let us in....." p.o. with out respoing closed the door .... seconds later shots firied.....(p.o. problably reacting to what he saw driving up"
do i have a case ..... please let me know email me at [email protected] .. also looking for a lawer for P.I. and criminal...

ldkirby

Was this before or after you were caught with weed in your car? Were you on the gurney from being shot or the car accident?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">