• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pro Bono Attorney Needed.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ecourt

Hillsborough County, Florida.

I want to file for divorce and custody ASAP (domestic violence involved). I am raising our son and have very low income. I would like legal advice/ representation, and am looking for an attorney who takes cases pro bono in Hillsborough County, FL. Please help me.

garrula lingua

sorry, but
my car isn't working. I'm not sure how much work it will take to get it running.
Does anyone know a pro bono mechanic in my area ?

I bought a book on auto mechanics and tried to fix my car & then took it to a mechan & paid.

See if there's a self=help book on divorce, or hire an atty.

dallas702

Actually there are guides to filling out and filing divorce papers. The basics are not that hard to do as long as you follow the FL format. BUT....that can leave you with less than you need to raise your child if you do it just to get away. Perhaps there is a legal aid office in your area. If an arrest was made for DV you can keep him/her away from the home and both you and your son. There are plenty of agencies and non-profit intervention groups to help you if you are a woman.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">