• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I thought it was over! Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kiffin

What is the name of your state Florida.
June 3rd. 2005 went to court for dissolution of marriage uncontested. Recieved final judgment of marriage with judges signature same day. Today recieved a letter from an attorney saying that my ex is filing or has filed a Motion to Vacate Final Judgment. She is stating she was not notified of the date of final hearing. And we have some financial issues not yet resolved. Where does this leave me. If you can be of help I would really appriciate it.
Thanks

LdiJ

kiffin said:
What is the name of your state Florida.
June 3rd. 2005 went to court for dissolution of marriage uncontested. Recieved final judgment of marriage with judges signature same day. Today recieved a letter from an attorney saying that my ex is filing or has filed a Motion to Vacate Final Judgment. She is stating she was not notified of the date of final hearing. And we have some financial issues not yet resolved. Where does this leave me. If you can be of help I would really appriciate it.
Thanks
It means another trip back to court, until you can settle the items that cause your ex concern.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">