• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crazy Girl

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cb1982

:mad: What is the name of your state?michigan
Hi I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to keep this girl away from the hous, to make a long story somewhat short....
I live with my boyfriend in his house, last year his friend came to ask stating he needed some help, two days later he moved in. Well his crazy girlfriend who he has a kid with is the type to cry wolf all the time, he has been jailed for her and now two weeks before he was told to movex , he was ordered to house arrest for thirty days. Now I have to live in misery for 14 more days, this guy is a loser and I know that he is having the psycho at the house. I want to know how I can legally stop her from being on this property, he signed a rental agreement with house that states she is not allowed here, i think she is crazy and if I catch her here I want to know what I can do. s there any type of order I can press on her temporalily till he moves out in 30 days? I want something stating she is not allowed near this house, she such trash as well as he and we don't want the jerry springer saga ant our house.Please Please let me know... I cried when I learned his stay is to be extended.

Veronica1228

cb1982 said:
:mad: What is the name of your state?michigan
Hi I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to keep this girl away from the hous, to make a long story somewhat short....
I live with my boyfriend in his house, last year his friend came to ask stating he needed some help, two days later he moved in. Well his crazy girlfriend who he has a kid with is the type to cry wolf all the time, he has been jailed for her and now two weeks before he was told to movex , he was ordered to house arrest for thirty days. Now I have to live in misery for 14 more days, this guy is a loser and I know that he is having the psycho at the house. I want to know how I can legally stop her from being on this property, he signed a rental agreement with house that states she is not allowed here, i think she is crazy and if I catch her here I want to know what I can do. s there any type of order I can press on her temporalily till he moves out in 30 days? I want something stating she is not allowed near this house, she such trash as well as he and we don't want the jerry springer saga ant our house.Please Please let me know... I cried when I learned his stay is to be extended.
You can't legally do anything about it. The house belongs to your boyfriend. You are a tenant or house guest just like the loser guy.

cb1982

more

:confused: michiganWhat can he do then? His friend signed a contract stating he knew she was not alllowed on the property? Its not just me who doesnt find this okay its my boyfriend too.

cb1982

Veronica1228 said:
You can't legally do anything about it. The house belongs to your boyfriend. You are a tenant or house guest just like the loser guy.
Its not just me who wants to know, ,it's mike (boyfriend) also. His friend signed a contract when he moved in stating she wasnt to be near or at the house

TYRIS

cb1982 said:
Its not just me who wants to know, ,it's mike (boyfriend) also. His friend signed a contract when he moved in stating she wasnt to be near or at the house

If she is causing problems get a restraining order against her. If the friend is violating his contract then evict him.

Tyris

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">